Thursday, February 12, 2015

TRIO RIO- i'm still in love with you (long version)



In the spirit of valentines, I have here a band that brought you the dance hit new York Rio  Tokyo , this though is a nice and slow romantic music not typically what I post as manila beat hi-nrg stuff but this for sure was played on the airwaves in manila back in the golden days of the 80's. From what I remember it was part of the compilation HITWAVE pressed in the Philippines..so there...This is dedicated to my one and only true love ms. gigi kimski...you know who you are hehehe..every sentiment of this song I feel for you and just you only ...ok enough of the cheesy stuff.....happy valentines to my fellow blog mates and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if you're still updating this site, but I thought I'd ask if you knew this song. It seems to be in Portuguese and is quite catchy.

    https://youtu.be/bzcRRxNx7BU?t=12m55s

    Thanks!
    rainier007 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is by RITA LEE-lanca perfume ...hope this helps, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me more about this looks neat Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete