Wednesday, April 9, 2014

GEORGIA MORANDI-children of the sky (12" vocal)


Probably one of my favorites or should I say definitely right up there on the top 5 of my best manila beat/italo collection. This was released in 1988 under carrere records France, however they also came in different labels depending on the country it was released. I can categorize this as "pang -sosyal" in terms of manila genre type music. Anyway it was played in clubs all over manila and also had its share on the airwaves. shout out to Cino..... where you at meng the bus leaves for riverside and im jumping on it !

2 comments:

  1. aaaahhhhhh nice beat randy.. as confirmed by my "sosyal" na long-k@%&ts and oh another thing, i got yer number one favorite 10" kosher hot-diggity-dog rah herr fo, get a load of this boi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha dang boi dat shite is funny made me laugh out loud...but wait don't yah fohgetz yo favoritz rah heeeer its a 15" long 7" diameter upo !!! AHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete